Robotic Process Automation
Leave it to robots to handle repetitive tasks.
The robotic process automation (RPA) is an automation technology that turns simple and repetitive computer work done by people into algorithms to program software robots to emulate those actions by following certain rules.
Various applications of RPA
There are companies that have never implemented RPA, but there are no companies that implemented RPA just once.
Reduced IT burden
No changes to legacy systems
Always delivers results on time
Work hours reduced for simple, repetitive tasks
No coding needed
Easy to operate and learn even for non-developers
No human errors (typos, wrong inputs, omission, sleeping on the job)
Bot speed > Human speed
Able to focus on high value added tasks
Executes work using the same method
Experience the successful journey
of efficient RPA with the best RPA experts.
ISPark is an RPA expert with profound experiences in RPA construction and operation in numerous fields including public, pharmaceuticals, food, finance, logistics and manufacturing.
- Less than 10 processes
- Quick (ROI) verification
- Discover and develop to expand tasks for automation
- Quick implementation using agile methods
- Continuous enhancement of automation competency and verified automatic effect
- High ROI / resources secured
- Revolutionary operation index improvement
- Automated recognition/AI technology grafted tasks
- Wider application
- Innovative digital worker-based work process
RPA Transformation Journey